I got a surprise the other morning when I was checking out some notifications and I discovered that I had been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by adcwrites. It means a lot that people are enjoying my writing and it’s inspiring me to keep posting here 🙂
There are a few guidelines that come with accepting this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Display the One Lovely Blog Award on your Blog.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen Bloggers you admire. Inform them by commenting on their Blog.
7 things about myself
1. I am the oldest of 3 and also the shortest of 3 making me look like the youngest
2. I play muggle quidditch (beater to be precise)
3. I used to take trampoline lessons
4. My totem bird is a Tree Swallow
5. I love getting hugs from dogs
6. I enjoy hugs in general
7. I can be the most impatient patient person in the world
And now for the 15 blogs I enjoy reading and make me smile
1. Hey, it’s me
2. Zhen’s Blog bear your bones
3. Flutter & Fly
5. Ripples of Truth Small moments make big ripples.
7. Stuck like a pincushion Live to exist outside our bodies in the lives and thoughts of others
8. Why Haven’t They Done That Yet? Michael Ryan Hunsaker, Ph.D.
9. Polymathically For The Love Of Knowledge And Curiosity
10. Surfer Gone A.W.O.L. Living Another Way Of Life
11. For The Love Of Sass I believed that I wanted to be a poet, but deep down I just wanted to be a poem
12. cancerkillingrecipe Just another WordPress.com site
13. Pictures & Plane Tickets Exploring the world one vacation at a time
14. Zupher Disorder Through the eyes of a passerby
15. A Word In Your Ear
Wow this post is super late as in an entire quest late and I’m really sorry about that. Everything just started moving so fast after the last quest, turning in all of my equipment, saying goodbye to my co-workers and then getting on a plane myself and heading back to family in Vancouver. Even though I unpacked the day after I got home and saw the majority of my family and friends within a week of being back, I still don’t feel settled and I’ve had trouble getting my thoughts together to write this post about my last quest, hence the lengthy delay.